Sunday, January 24, 2010

LOOK WHO'S SHOPPING:THOSE YELLOW BAGS ARE HERE FOREVER!!





Yes I'm talking about everyone's ok well almost everyone's favorite "I need a cute affordable outfit for a party ASAP" store. Don't act like you dont know I'm talking about FOREVER 21...yes I bet there is a yellow shopping bag in your closet. Its cool there is really no rule that says only 21 year olds can shop there. Although I think the Fashion Congress may soon pass a bill for damn near 30 year old  women to stop dressing like they are sophomores in high school.  Trust me I'm not bashing the store I stop in there once in a while not for the clothes but for their awesome accessories. Honestly I haven't bought an out from there in about 3 years even though they now have a plus size line FAITH 21.While their clothes are cute and trendy the quality wont last long and chances are when you are at party you might bump into your twin sister...womp womp!

Good news for parents shopping on a budget... come January 29th the company is launching their kids line HTG81 for boys and girls ages 6-14. You know Old navy aint what it use to be and Gap can be pricey. I guess the Yellow Bags will be here Forever! 

Cute Stuff

Pyramid Studded Jacket $39








  

Try to be like Beyonce in this Metallic Swirl Sequin Dress for $24 


 


No comments: