Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Little Miss Hypothermia....I Need A Vacation!! ASAP

RANDOM FACT....There is no such thing as a Sexy Eskimo!! Trust me NO NEED to check my sources. As much as I wanna wear a dress to work with some cute knee boots the reality is that Jack Frost will molest me before I step off my front porch. Last night I heard the weatherman say that “this could be one of the worst winters in 25 years”. So basically this year we are going to be breaking some historic below-zero temperatures Umm Talk about Instant Depression. Actually this sounds like the perfect excuse for a Sweet Tropical Escape….at this point I don’t care if my hotel room is infested with obese mosquitoes!!! I just want some sun, a fruity alcoholic concoction and sandy beach! Hope you have your Passport!!! If not don’t worry you can still go somewhere hot U.S. citizens do not need a passport, but need to have some form of official government issued picture identification to enter Puerto Rico & Us Virgin Islands (St Croix, St John, St Thomas)
Click this link for more passport info
 
First Stop Puerto Rico…
 
Donde esta la playa!!!
 

You may have been to the Puerto Rican Day parade in Ny a gazillion times,grew up with many Puerto Rican friends, can even cook some banging Bacalao and love Daddy Yankee... you should still make an attempt to visit this beautiful island!!
 
 

 







GO TO PUERTO RICO

2 comments:

KacyMocha said...

I soooo soooo needed to read this!!!

Miss Glam Your Favorite Socialite said...

Yes this weather is killing me i just really feel like going to PR next month