Friday, April 15, 2011

Trend Alert: R.I.P FRENCH MANICURE

I can't recall the last time I got a french manicure....boring!! These days its all about expressing your creativity on your nails!! I love me some nail art!

My homegirl Jessica McCauley currently in Atlanta is working on perfecting her nail designs. They are sooo cute! I'm mad I missed her nail party! Little Miss Nail Picasso










 
OPI Shatter Crackle is the latest craze
This technique uses a special shattering nail polish that gives a crackled/shattered/marbled effect. Katy Perry also teamed up with O.P.I to create her own nail varnish collection and it too features a shattering black coat for a one of a kind manicure look. Red, green, turquoise, white, pink, yellow are only a few base colors you can use to make the crackles stand out and attract attention.-courtneyluv.com


No comments: