Saturday, July 9, 2011

little miss city update

Hey All 
wow totally embarrassed.... haven't posted on this site in a while (blame social media for making me lazy) but if you are a fan on Facebook or follow me on twitter you are lucky enough to get some updates about me n my random adventures. I'm currently living that Carrie Bradshaw life one coupon at a time....dead serious. Its my last year in my twenties so I'm trying to go out with a bang!  Chasing my dream in the city is soo exciting but also a huge sacrifice because at the end of the day everyone wants to know WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT MAKES YOU SO FUCKING SPECIAL!!!  Yeah the disappointments exist but there is really no time for woulda coulda shouldas you just gotta be ready for the next opportunity. 


Anyways so when I'm not hopping from cab to subway, responding to a thousand event emails, stuffing my face with some Thai drunken noodles, sipping free vodka on some rooftop with Orgasmic views of the city.....I'm with him.  Yeah I'm seeing someone...he's awesome! *insert cheesy smile* 


So I'm working on creating an events site little miss city (currently under construction), updating little miss limelight more  because there are some crazy stuff that happens to me in the city that you wouldn't believe. Also plan to write some non city stuff too...someone said to me that  they missed my old emotional blogs :'( me too 


my journey continues 


xoxoxo

Dionne 

No comments: