Saturday, March 20, 2010

ITS MY BIRTHDAAAAAY!! 16 candles PLUS

So many people have been showing me birthday love already and Thank you all for that. I make it hard for you guys to forget lol you know I celebrate my bday from late February to early April. However This birthday is  a little different because its not about partying nonstop until every drop of liquor in the bottle of every bar  is empty ...its really important for me to take the time to really reflect on my life. Living for me being happy for me loving me and not holding on to regrets, grudges and any other form of negative energy. "Your lifetime in form is to be honored & celebrated.Go beyond your enslavement,& live fully in the now, as this is the only time you have."
 OMG Jamaica was amazing even with the mosquitoes. My 95 year old grandmother shared her many words of wisdom and I was the perfect beach bum! Miami was great as usual special thanks to American Airlines for not making me pay flight change fees :) and Royal Palm Hotel Staff and Wet Willies and the Sun & the Ocean. Miami has become my therapy city I really can forget about everything there and calm my nerves...No medication Needed!! I'll be back soon!  NYC TODAY WAS BEAUTIFUL & FUN AS EVER!! I've been in love with this city since my 5th birthday March 21st 1987 when I saw all the bright lights. Today I  Moon-walked with a Micheal Jackson look alike I was Dirty Dionna lol.I got a fake tribal tattoo of a heart being protected hmm , drank some yummy margaritas and laughed my ass off! YEAH 16 Candles Plus!!! Another Year Another Blessing. Honestly Not everything in my life is perfect but Im still living and learning and loving every second of it!! I'm Blessed!








3 comments:

KacyMocha said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its your Birthday.... say...AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

KacyMocha said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its your Birthday.... say...AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

None said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!! It's still time to celebrate!