Monday, March 8, 2010

Dear Diet, I freaking hate you ....

Dear Diet,

      Its just not working out between us and trust me its not you its me....I just don't know how much more of this I can take.  I mean for the past few days I've been  eating salad, salad, and more f*cking  salad. I'm not a rabbit and if I was I would hop my ass on over to the pizza spot down the street and order some buffalo wings with extra blue cheese and some fries... AND JALEPENO POPPERS!! Honestly you're too damn controlling you wanna be around me all the time and you wont even let me go to HAPPY HOUR WITH MY FRIENDS! I only go to the gym to make you happy and its not fair.STOP TRYING TO CHANGE ME!!   I think we just need space...so we can  explore some other options. I tried to love you ....I'm so sorry. Love Dee 









1 comment:

Unknown said...

hilarious but oh soooo true!