Monday, February 8, 2010

LADY KILLER OF THE WEEK: MR I INVENTED SEX TREY SONGZ!!

Omg so friday while attending the SOS Haiti Benefit Concert I was overwhelmed with all the celebs that came out to show support. I was getting the scoop from the chunky security guard,camera crew guy and anybody working on the set about who what where when all while updating facebook via blackberry. Who is that I see walking down the aisle next to me??? YUUUUP Mr Trey Songz...and as some young fans notices him OMG he flashes that beautiful ass smile. I've always been a fan of his music and ever since he cut the boyish braids and invented sex I had to make him Lady Killer of the week!! Not only is he sexy but this RNB sensation can really sing. Been in the music game for about 5 years and I remember his song "Just Gotta Make It" and in 2010 there is no question He actually made it! His 3rd Studio album Ready Is in stores now. My track is "Neighbors Know My Name" and i love his mixtapes alot "Paper Planes Remix" I saw him on the cover of Jet Magazine this morning and almost missed my train. Sexy Sexy Sexy! If you twitter you are already following him if not u can check out his updates at @SONGZYUUUp

Which one of yalllllll???!!!  LOL :)



In interview with Honey Magazine Jan 2010 issue he is asked why do women love you??
his answer
"I’m a lovable guy. You don’t think so? I’m confident. That exudes. Women like men who are confident. I’m humble and I was raised by women so I know what women like."

SHOUT OUTS to Trey's BIGGEST Fan Tiffany Pretty Girl Simpson






Also Valentines Day he will be in Atlantic City giving a show with Melanie Fiona Yuuuup!!

No comments: