Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammys in case you missed it....

 The Grammys were soo boring last night I bet the weather channel would have been more entertaining.
It was all about Beyonce Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga. I wasnt impressed with any of the dresses ...ok I did like Keri Hilsons dress. As for the performances Gaga with Elton John was the best and then I cant even rate Drake with Weezy and Em because they damn near censored the whole song.  I wish Kanye was there to show his ass.
Of course the shocker of the night was when Beyonce thanked her husband for the first time in public...he looked mad surprise like you love me for real?  Hope she ovulating  Anyways enjoy the pics and vids










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I mean we all know you are marry to Beyonce now act like it. Did anybody see that half hug? I mean come on now, he could have gave her a peck on the cheek, and hug her. Jay-Z hug her like she was one of his hommies out in the hood. LOL!!!