Saturday, January 29, 2011

OFF HIATUS!! I'm Baaaaaack!!

 First Blog of the New Year....I just wanna say Happy New Year to Everyone and hoping you can Live Love and Grow more this year!!

Even though I haven't blogged in forever most of you were still able to catch me on face book, twitter and your local happy hour spot. Don't worry I wont try to recap every minute and second of my life over the last few months. Maybe I'll just share a few pics but I must say I'm on one incredible journey right now. I'd say from last summer til now I've been on my own "Eat Love Pray" Journey.  A very good friend of mine said to me  
"You are always escaping life and chasing freedom".
 
Maybe he was right but  I felt like there was a world out there that I wanted to see filled with dreams and endless possibilities. Life gets soo crazy sometimes. I've been going through so many changes physically, emotionally and spiritually. I wont lie I've had a mini emotional breakdowns  but I keep telling myself its apart of the beautiful struggle. I think 2010 came with a roller coaster of emotions...probably the most cliche thing to say but its true. One moment it felt like I was walking on the moon catching stars only to feel like shit under a  cheap ass shoe the next moment. 

At this current moment whatever is going on in my life good or bad....I'm living life and that's all I want to do.

"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come"
- Joseph Campbell


No comments: