Thursday, April 15, 2010

SHE'S A ROCKSTAR....MADAME GOT ROCKS!

MEET ANNISA OF MADAME GOT ROCKS

 

"I BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE CAN LOOK LIKE A MILLION $$$ WITHOUT SPENDING THAT!"

  Trust me when I tell you that you haven't been to a jewelry party until you've been to a Madame Got Rocks jewelry party. I've had the pleasure of attending and I was blown away. Everything from rings, bracelets and all the pretty shiny things to the  pink & green decor, the champagne and of course the goodie bags!!  OMG I really felt like a kid in a candy story and to top it off all her amazing pieces were really affordable. Since I'll be hosting a Madame Got Event soon (date/details TBA) I wanted my guest to know a little bit about Annisa and Madame Got Rocks.




Q/As with Annisa
1. Where did you get your fashion inspiration from?
 I have a passion for European Fashion and I loved Tailored Clothing & Anything that is Different. I've been inspired by Cheap/Chic Fashion & I believe that people can look like a Million dollars without spending that!

2. Define the purpose for Madame Got Rocks and what made you start it? 
I believe that its not your clothing that makes an outfit, but your accessories. I can wear a simple wife beater and jeans, but if I add some trendy fashionable pieces to my outfit, trust me it will look glam as ever.
 I Love Accessories & I like to wear any and everything that is different. I don't like to have items that other people have. I came up with Madame Got Rocks Because people were always asking me where I get my accessories from. 

3. Name 3 reasons why attending your jewelry party will be different from other jewelery parties ?
(1)I LOVE ART & FASHION SO I INCORPORATED THAT IN MY SHOWCASE. I THINK THAT MY DISPLAY IS VERY EYE CATCHING, FASHIONBLY LOUD, ATTRACTIVE & PRESENTATION IS EVERYTHING! (2) I ALSO SERVE CHAMPAGNE, STRAWBERRIES & RED VELVET CAKE. (3)THE MOST REWARDING PART OF MY JEWELRY PARTIES IS THAT I GIVE AWAY GIFT BAGS, I HAVE GAMES WHICH WOMEN WILL WIN JEWELRY & EACH HOST RECEIVES $100 WORTH OF MADAME' GOT ROCKS PIECES.

4. When you are not planning the next showcase what do you like to do?
WHEN IM NOT PLANNING MY NEXT SHOWCASE, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY, FOOD & FASHION. I  RECENTLY BEGAN PHOTOGRAPHING THE SEASONS CHANGES IN OUR ENVIRONMENT. SPRING IS VERY BEAUTIFUL IF YOU TAKES A FEW PICS OF THE RECENT CHANGES IN OUR EARTH. I LOVE MEETING & NETWORKING WITH PEOPLE @ ALL TIMES. PEOPLE THAT COMMUNICATE & WORK TOGETHER ACCOMPLISH WAY MORE IN LIFE

5.Do you see handbags and other accessories in the future for M.G.R? 
FOR MADAME' GOT ROCKS FUTURE, I SEE MYSELF SELLING ART WORK, SMALL CLUTCHES, HAIR PIECES & ANYTHING FASHIONABLE LOUD FOR THE HOME DECOR.

What do you think makes a woman beautiful?
 

I THINK WHAT MAKES A WOMAN BEAUTIFUL IS HER DRIVE, HER CONFIDENCE & HUMBLE PERSONALITY. REMEMBER A LADY MUST ALWAYS BE A LADY, & THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A BOSS ON TOP OF THE LADDER & BEING A LADY @ THE SAME TIME.



MADAMEGOTROCKS@YAHOO.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/MADAMEGOTROCKS

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MADAMEGOTROCKS